Monday, April 22, 2024

Sunny Studio Big Panda Card

Hi everyone! Sunny Studio has just launched their summer release. Today I'm showcasing one of the new stamp sets... Big Panda

I Copic colored the panda and accessory images. I then used the coordinating Big Panda dies to cut them out. I love that there's a die included to make cuts around the arms so the panda can be holding something. I added my panda to a die cut Scalloped Square. I used the second largest die in the Scalloped Square 1 Small set.  I then added the Hello Summer sentiment which is included in the Big Panda set. 


Next I made the background panel. I used the Sunburst Embossing Folder to give this panel its embossed sun rays. Before running it through my die cut machine, I tapped a yellow ink pad directly onto one side of the the folder. This gives a letterpress effect to the card stock. The resulting impression is not perfect, however I really liked how it turned out.  I lightly blended on some of the same yellow ink (Catherine Pooler Tiara) and added spatters to the panel before die cutting it into a square. I used the largest die in the Stitched Squares set

My finished card measures 4.75" square. Copic colors used: N2, N4, N6, W1, W3, RV10, RV04, RV06, YR12, YR14, YR18, YG11, YG13, Y15, BG10, BG11, BG13, B21, B23, V22, V25













No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...