All supplies used including Copic colors are listed in the descriptions below.
Today's card features all Hello Bluebird stamps and dies. I wanted to create a card with a sweet and simple scene along with a greeting that says it all.
Here's a linked list of all the HB stamps and dies used:
- Fairy Garden stamp set - ladybugs, small mushrooms, flowers
- Garden Friends stamp set - frog, large mushroom, stamped sentiment
- Gallery Frame #3 die - pink die cut frame
- Hello Friend Word die - die cut word "friend"
- Grassy Knoll die - die cut grassy hill
This card is A2 size. For the ink blended background, I used a combo of Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey Distress Oxide inks. I used a light hand when blending to achieve that soft background. I then splattered it with thinned pink paint. I adhered all the Copic colored images to create the scene with Thin White 3D Adhesive Foam Squares <---these are my go to foam adhesive squares. They give just right amount of dimension without adding too much bulk to the card for mailing. I then added the sentiment where I allowed enough room for it in the top right part of scene. For just a touch of embellishment, I added a few randomly scattered clear gems.
Copic markers used for coloring:
- G40, G43, G46 - frog, flower leaves
- BG10, BG11, BG13 - mushroom tops
- YR30, E21 - mushroom stems
- YR12, YR18 - flowers
- RV52, RV55 - ladybug bodies
- N2, N4, N6 - ladybug heads