Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Spellbinders Angel Trumpets Card

Hello everyone! Spellbinders has just released some new sets to expand their very popular Fresh Picked Collection.  I had the pleasure of working with the Angel Trumpets set. It's such a unique set of dies to create a large focal point. I've have used it as intended on an A2 size card but you could separate the florals and leaves and get creative with it.  


I have die cut all the pieces from white card stock then used blending brushes and the following Catherine Pooler inks to color: In the Park, Mardi Gras, Coral Cabana, Do-Si-Do, Polished, & Lemon Grass. 


I created a greeting for this card with the Smooth Lines Mix & Match Sentiments die set.  I adhered the Just a Note greeting to a vellum panel.  I used a die from the Notched Corner Frames set to create the little decorative vellum panel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...