Monday, September 11, 2023

Pixi Dust Designs September Release - New Mug Sets!

Happy Monday! I have such a fun post today! Pixi Dust Designs has just released a bunch of amazing Halloween die sets which includes some new mug designs.  I loved all the Christmas mugs from last year.  The new Halloween mugs are just as cute!   

-->click here to see the Pixi Dust Designs September release<--

I have lots to share so let's get started!

I have made a trio of Halloween mug treat boxes using the new mug sets. 

Clickable links below to each set:

Pumpkin Mug

Mummy Mug

Franky Mug

and a previously released set to make these into boxes is the Mug Add-on die.


Each set come with the base mug shape plus all the extras to customize each one with fun details.  My color palette for these consists of a few Distress Oxide Ink colors I pulled out for shading - Picked Raspberry, Evergreen Bough, & Ripe Persimmon. I used card stock in my stash to coordinate with those colors.  I also used black, orange, and pink glitter card stock to die cut some of the pieces. 


These sets are very user friendly and they are so much fun to customize giving each mug their own personality.  Don't forget to add some googly eyes! I have a bunch of different sizes on hand for these type of projects.  I used the 2mm size on the little spiders.  For Franky I used a 10mm size. 

Of course you don't have to make these into treat boxes.  They would be great to use on tags or a card.  However if you do want to turn them into a box you will need the Mug Add-on set that I linked above.  The box part when assembled measures 2.5 inches wide x 2 inches tall.  I put a couple Reese's Ghosts in mine. 




Also included in each mug set are dies to create a coordinating character cupcake.  These little cupcakes are just the cutest things! I made a mini slimline card with all three.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Waffle Flower Crafts October Release

It's release day for Waffle Flower's latest release, Pumpkin Patch . I have many cards to share but first I wanted to let you know a...