Friday, September 1, 2023

Halloween Card with Scrapbook.com Exclusives

Happy Friday crafty friends! I have a fun Halloween card to share today.  I treated myself to some super cute exclusive Scrapbook.com products and couldn't wait to create a card with them.  This card features a sweet witch with her happy little ghost friend.  


Here's a list of all the products from Scrapbook.com I used to create this card:
You can also get a bundled set here

The Spooky paper pad has some really great patterns as well as some solid colors.  I used a few of them to die cut parts of the witch like the gingham skirt plus all the pink & orange pieces.  The browns and faded black are card stock scraps I had saved.  All the pieces to this witch are small so it was a great opportunity to use up those scraps! 


I stamped the ghost on some heavy weight vellum and fussy cut him out.  I wanted it to look like he's peeking out from behind the witch. After I stamped the spider, I used a ruler and drew in the web line.  

You might notice that the rectangle and oval mats I used to help frame in my simple scene are die cut and have some embossed detail.  I used a new frame die set from Honey Bee Stamps for these.  It's called Fancy Fall Layering Frames. The two I used are the perfect size for the witch and I love the added decorative embossing the dies give.  Just that little bit of detail over a plain shape really kicks is up a notch.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Waffle Flower Crafts October Release

It's release day for Waffle Flower's latest release, Pumpkin Patch . I have many cards to share but first I wanted to let you know a...