Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Honey Bee Stamps Fall Harvest Card

Hi everyone! I hope you've had a chance to check out the Heartfelt Harvest Release from Honey Bee Stamps.  If not, I'll put a direct link to the collection below. There's so many beautiful fall products in this release.  As usual some of my favorites are the Lovely Layers sets.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for an Instagram Hop that's happening now. I'll add a link below for this too.

***Heartfelt Harvest Collection***

***Honey Bee Stamps Instagram Hop***

Now on to the card I've made...


This pumpkin harvest scene is full of Lovely Layers! Here's what I used: 

Lovely Layers: Fall Bounty - Honey Cuts

Lovely Layers: Apple Barrel - Honey Cuts

Lovely Layers: Barn Wood Fence - Honey Cuts

Burlap 3D Embossing Folder

The Harvest Wishes sentiment set is the "freebee" with purchase.  It will automatically be added to your cart for free when you reach the minimum purchase.


I started with an A6 panel of white card stock embossed with the Burlap 3D embossing folder.  The dies impress the woodgrain lines into the paper which is such a great detail.  I then die cut out everything I needed to fill my harvest scene from heavy white card stock except the fence pieces.  I die cut the fence from a light brown color and then used Walnut Stain Distress Oxide to darken the edges. 


I used various colors of Distress Oxide ink to color everything else. Here's a list of that I used:
  • Ripe Persimmon + Carved Pumpkin - small & large pumpkins
  • Fossilized Amber + Forest Moss - gourds
  • Peeled Paint + Rustic Wilderness - leaves
  • Saltwater Taffy + Carved Pumpkin - flowers
  • Walnut Stain - wood barrel
I played around with the arrangement quite a bit but when I finally had a pleasing design, I adhered everything with Honey Bee's foam dots. 

Lastly I attached the sentiment tag to the fence with some twine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Waffle Flower Crafts October Release

It's release day for Waffle Flower's latest release, Pumpkin Patch . I have many cards to share but first I wanted to let you know a...