Monday, May 6, 2024

Sunny Studio Strawberry Theme Birthday Card

Hi there! I have a mini slimline card to share which features a row of sweet little strawberries made with the new Strawberry Patch dies from Sunny Studio. I added a birthday sentiment to my card, but this design could be used for many different occasions by switching up the greeting.  


I started by creating an inked and splattered background panel, which is trimmed slightly smaller than my mini slimline card base. I used a light green ink to add some shading around the panel edges which fades going in towards the center.  Next, I stamped the sentiment, from Punny Fruit Greetings, right in the center of this panel. I did this first, so I would know exactly where I could arrange the little blossoms and the row of strawberries.  



I created all the little strawberries and blossoms with the new Strawberry Patch dies. I die cut all the pieces from white card stock. To color I used blending brushes and the following Catherine Pooler inks : Garden Party, Grass Skirt, Spruce, Lemongrass, Rouge, & It's a Girl. After adhering all the strawberries, leaves, and blossoms, I added a few sparking clear sequins and tied some twine around the top of the card to finish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrappy Tails Stacked Books & Flowers Card

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be guest designing for Scrappy Tails Crafts this month. Their newest release includes lots of fun products to c...