Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Pretty Pink Posh 10th Birthday Blog Hop


Hello crafty friends! I'm excited to be joining Pretty Pink Posh for their 10th Birthday Blog Hop and Celebration. Today is the first day of a five day hop. There are 5 $30 gift certificates up for grabs (one winner each day). Winners will be picked randomly from all comments and must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 2/16/2024. Winners will be announced on the PPP blog.

-->click here to see the entire February release<--

There's a discount code and a free gift with purchase offer... details in the graphic below.


Blog Hop Day 1

Leanne West <--you are here

I have two cards to share today. I wanted to create some colorful cards to showcase these fun products. Birthday and party cards are the perfect opportunity to use bright, cheerful colors.  

For the Let's Party card I have used the Party Hats die set to die cut a bunch of hats in all the colors.  I topped each hat with coordinating pearl.  You can find all the Pretty Pink Posh pearls here.  This card design is a quick and easy make since all those cute party hats don't need much else besides a greeting. I simply adhered them with foam squares onto an Eyelet Rectangle panel and added the sliver heat embossed "Let's Party" sentiment. 


This next card is a 4bar size note card.  The 4bar size measure 3 1/2'' by 4 7/8".  I love this cute size to enclose with birthday gifts.  I have stamped and Copic colored images from the Party Time stamp set. There's a couple different grouped images in this set so the arranging has already been done for you. The image I chose fits perfectly on the 4bar card size. 


Here's a list of Copics I used for the coloring: 

pink-RV10, RV02, RV4 
green- YG11, YG17
yellow- Y11, Y15
orange- YR21, YR12, YR18
aqua blue- BG11, BG13
purple- BV01, BV04
cake shading- YR30

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll have more cards to share showcasing products from this release on the 12th when I'll be participating in an inspirational Instagram Hop. See you then!

66 comments:

  1. Hi, Leanne - We must be of the same mind! I ordered the exact supplies I would need to make these cards. The problem is 🤣 that I used my entire budget for this purchase and 🤣🤣 only got 50% of the items I want. Poor me! Your cards are SO PRETTY! Love the CAS look of the party hats and the Party Time card is superb as well - terrific job coloring and creating that awesome background. Love the scalloped edges, too! Thx for inspiring me!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori! Thank you for the sweet comment! Enjoy all your new PPP goodies :)

      Delete
  2. Love your cards!
    The bright and cheery colors you chose will be sure to bring smiles across the miles to the recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how simple, bright and sweet each card is - perfect 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great coloring! I LOVE the hats and little presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful one that is clean and simple and one that is more detailed. Such bright and fun colors! This release is awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the colors you've used here. So soft and sweet, but still all about the fun and the party. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cards! Love everything in this release, it all is going on the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards! So pretty and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look you get with the eyelet rectangle dies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and designs of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your color choices 😍 beautiful cards 😍

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how I love the hats! The designs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards!! Love this release!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your party time stamp card! You are so good at coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two sweet birthday card design, the party scene is so fun with all the party elements.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards, I love the party colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards ♥️ Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these festive cards! The party hats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE these and the colors you chose! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favourite is the party hat birthday card. Love the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ann-Marie OstermeierFebruary 7, 2024 at 3:58 PM

    Beautiful cards! I love the party hat stitched details so very much! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mary Holshouser
    Love the card with the party hats.
    Fun and colorful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the colors you've chosen to use. The new dies look like they're lots of fun to use,

    ReplyDelete
  25. The cards are so bright and colorful. Really great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are so cute! I love all these fun birthday/celebration products.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The party hat card is really fun and adorable, and I love the card with the cake, balloons and presents too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love these cards! The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What beautiful cards Leanne! I just love those weeet little party hats! Love the scalloped background panel and your beautiful colouring on the other card!! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your cards. The birthday hats are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are so cute. I love the colors you chose. Your hat card is adorable. tyfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your cards are so cute! Love the party hat card!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are such cute cards! Blog hops like these introduce me to those who make cards whom I've never come across before and having only been making cards for about 9 months, I have plenty more to "meet"!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your choice of colors for the party hats. Fun cards

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such cute cards. Wish I was as adept at coloring as you are but I’m not something the party hats are more my jam! Love
    This release.

    ReplyDelete
  36. A duo of cheerful, smile-making cards, guaranteed to make the lucky people receiving them very happy!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The party hat is amazing, so bright & cheerful! The other card is just the opposite, soft colors and adorable. Love the frame die used. Thanks for sharing your fun cards with us!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such sweet cards! Love the rainbow of birthday hats!

    ReplyDelete
  39. So pretty and fun!! Love the colors, the layout, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your cards look great

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your cards look great

    ReplyDelete
  42. I really think your cards turned out very cute

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your cards are great!!! I love the card with the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fabulous cards! The cake card is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Absolutely fun cards. I love the party hats

    ReplyDelete
  46. What beautiful cards! I really like the party hats.

    ReplyDelete
  47. The party hats in rainbow colors are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Leanne, these are beautiful and the eyelet background really sets them off. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  49. All your cards are fantastic and my favorite Is the hats! Love the colors! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh, I love it when an artist will share their Copic colors they used on a card, thank you. Absolutely fell in love with your birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  52. These cards are fantastic! Love the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Very cute cards...love those party hats.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh I l9ve these bright happy cards and the critters are absolutely adorable X X

    ReplyDelete
  55. So cute and festive. Love the party hats and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wonderful cards! Love that eyelet die and those party hats are super fun.

    ReplyDelete

Honey Bee Stamps Squared Spring Florals

Hello everyone! I have 3 cards to share today all featuring a large cascading floral arrangement made with the Squared Spring Florals produc...