Monday, February 5, 2024

Envelope Shaped Valentine Gift Tags

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing some unique Valentine gift tags made with the new Envelope Gift Card dies from Sunny Studio. I thought this set would make fun tags to attach to some Valentine goodie bags I'm going to give to my family.  


These are so easy to make with the envelope die included in this set.  I simply die cut the envelope from a few different colors of card stock then folded the bottom and side flaps in and secured with adhesive. To make them into tags, I punched a small hole in the left corner and tied on some twine.  

Now of course I had to make some fun little note cards to tuck into these envelope tags.  The note cards are 3 inches tall and 3 3/8 inch wide.  I added some ink blending and splatters to the cards before adding the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment which comes from the My Heart set.  


When the note cards are pulled out of the envelope completely, there's a little surprise decoration revealed.  I used images and word stamps from Big Hearted Bears to create simple scenes along the bottom of the note cards.  I also decorated the outside of the envelopes.  There's word and heart dies included in the Envelope Gift Card set for this purpose.  These were so fun to make and I have a feeling I'll be using this die set a lot for making little envelope tags for other holidays and occasions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...