Friday, February 2, 2024

Vintage Love Instagram Hop

Hi there! Just a quick post to share that there is an Instagram Hop happening for Honey Bee Stamps Vintage Love Release.  

--->click here to check out the hop over on Instagram<---

Here's a peek at the card I'm sharing for the hop. 

Honey Bee Stamps supplies used for this card:

Project Notes
Adhere some of the flower layers together with thin foam tape for added dimension. I use these from the Honey Bee Stamps shop:  foam tape strips  They can be cut down easily to fit behind the smaller layers.  

To get more out a frame die, die cut two. Trim the corners off of one. Then you can layer up the corners like I've done on this card.

Use a strip of vellum across the width of the card design to adhere the sentiments to.  You can still see some the design through the vellum and the sentiments stand out much better.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...