Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Honey Bee Stamps Vintage Love Release

Hello crafty friends! The new Vintage Love Release from Honey Bee Stamps is now available for purchase!  I'm excited to share my first card created with a few of the new products. I've combined some of the new stamps and dies, plus little of the new patterned paper for this card.  All the products in this release work really well together.  They all have a great vintage/romantic vibe.


Here's a linked list of the new products I used for this card:



This card started with the background.  I stamped the Vintage Flora background with Seedless Preserves ink onto an A2 size panel of 
Bazzill Pink Icing card stock.  I then splattered the panel with white and pink paint. I added the strip of lace pattern paper and tied twine around the panel.  Next I layered on the hearts, flowers, and stamped elements which are adhered with thin foam tape.  
The flowers were created with the Bold Backgrounds Vintage Roses die set.  This die set is intended to be used to cover an entire A2 card front. However you can easily cut it apart to use select flowers and leaves like I have done here.  

I'll have lots more inspiration to share over the next few weeks. Friday, the 2nd, there will be an Instagram Hop showcasing this beautiful release. I'll see you then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...