Thursday, February 8, 2024

Pretty Pink Posh Big Birthday Cupcake Cards

Hi there! I have some fun birthday cards to share showcasing the new Big Birthday Cupcake dies from Pretty Pink Posh.  If you loved the Big Valentine Cupcake set then you'll definitely be interested in this new cupcake set.  

These cards are 4bar size. The 4bar size is 3 1/2 inches by 4 7/8". It's such a cute size and makes the perfect little note card to enclose with a gift.  The cupcakes fit nicely on this size too!


I was inspired by the color palette of the Berry Smoothie Shaker Beads.  It's such a pretty mix of pinks and blues.  I pulled card stock from my stash matching those colors to create my cupcakes using the Big Birthday Cupcake dies.  


Once I had the cupcakes assembled, I adhered them to a decorative panel created with the second largest Eyelet Rectangle die.  The Sentiment Strip Birthday stamp set had the perfect greetings to add to my cards.  I stamped them right onto the cupcake frosting part.  


It's a little hard to see in the photos, but I applied some Glossy Accents and Stickles Glitter to the sprinkles on each cupcake.  This added a bit of sparkle and shine.  That's it and these cards are ready for gifting! They were so quick and easy to make.  I'm sure they would be fabulous in many other color combinations. 
Thanks for stopping by today! 






3 comments:

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...