Monday, February 26, 2024

Sunny Studio Easter Greetings

Hi there! I have another Easter card to share.  This fun scene takes me back to when my kids were little and they would get so excited to hunt for Easter eggs in the yard.  It was such a happy sight with all those colorful eggs popping out of the bright green grass. 



I created this whimsical Easter scene with the Mini Grass Border dies and images from the Chubby Bunny stamp set.  I started with an A2 size card base and added some color for the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  Next I die cut four layers of the mini grass border to add to the scene.  I die cut these from white card stock and then colored them with a blend of Mowed Lawn and Cracked Pistachio Distress inks. I also generously spattered the grass to give it a very speckled look.  



Next I added all the Copic colored images.  The bunnies, chicks, and eggs are from Chubby Bunny. The Tulip images are from Spring Greetings.  When I adhered the grass borders, I left the top edge free so I could tuck the images just slightly underneath.  That's what so great about this new grass border version.  You can tuck little images behind it without them being too covered up.  To finish off this card I stamped the Easter Greeting sentiment which is included in the Big Bunny set

Copic colors: C01, C03, BG01, BG02, BG45, RV52, RV55, RV10, RV02, RV04, V12, V15, V17, YG01, YG03, YG05, Y11, Y15, E25, E27    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...