Sunday, February 4, 2024

Hello Bluebird Mix & Match Thank You Card

Hello everyone! I have created a sweet little scene for a thank you card using a mix of Hello Bluebird images from different sets.  Most of these images I already had colored for other projects but never used.  I have a small container where I store leftover and extra colored images.  It's always fun pulling out some of these random images and making a card with them.  It's kind of like putting together a puzzle and I love puzzles!


The only new images I had to color up were a few extra tulip flowers to fill out the scene.  Below is a list of sets each of these images and the sentiments came from. 

Other Hello Bluebird products used: Postage Frame die


Copic colors used:

blue - B21, B23, B26

green - YG11, YG17, YG61, YG63

yellow - Y23, Y26, Y21, Y11, Y13, Y15

orange - YR12, YR18

pink - R81, R83, R85

mushroom stem shading - YR30, E41, E42

gnome skin color - E00, E01, E21

The background was created by ink blending with some Distress Oxides.  For the sky area I used Broken China. For the grass area I used a combo of Mowed Lawn and Cracked Pistachio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...