Thursday, September 5, 2024

Waffle Flower Crafts September Release

Hello everyone! The Waffle Flower Crafts September Release is now available for purchase. This release is filled with all kinds of fun products for creating Halloween cards which are some of my most favorite type of card to make. 

***click here to visit the Waffle Flower Crafts Website***

I'm sharing five cards made with these spooktacular new products.  Scroll down to see all of them. I've listed and linked each individual product used at the end. Plus I've listed all the ink colors used for stenciling and ink blending on my die cut shapes.






Click on each link below to go to the individual product page


Catherine Pooler inks used:
Garden Party
Eucalyptus
Royal Treatment
Orange Peel
Tiara
Cotton Candy
Black Jack









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Fall Card with Wood Barrel & Harvest Mice

Hello everyone! Have you made a trip to your local pumpkin patch yet? It's that time of year for pumpkin everything! When I saw the new ...