Friday, August 30, 2024

Scrappy Tails Crafts Halloween Release & Instagram Hop

Hello and happy Friday everyone! I have a Halloween project to share today. I've used some available now and *coming soon* products from Scrappy Tails Crafts.  

I made a pop-up scene using some of the new Halloween release die sets plus one fall die set that will be available soon so you're getting a sneak peek of it today. This pop-up scene will fold flat and fit into an A7 envelope. 


Here are the Scrappy Tails sets you'll need to recreate this project:

When I saw the Fall Trees Pop-up set, I instantly thought of making a Halloween scene and die cutting the tree frame and fence in black. 

I have backed the scene with a vellum panel that's been tinted with purple ink. I put a battery powered tea light behind it so the scene glows. I have posted a reel over on Instagram that shows this better. 



When the Fall Trees A7 Pop-up becomes available, I'll let you all know. 

Check out this bundle in the graphic below. It's available now! The Halloween Pop Up Bundle includes a haunted house pop-up die set plus the two sets I used for my pop-up scene (Dancing Witches + Pumpkin Kitties) and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Fall Card with Wood Barrel & Harvest Mice

Hello everyone! Have you made a trip to your local pumpkin patch yet? It's that time of year for pumpkin everything! When I saw the new ...