Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Honey Bee Stamps Falloween Instagram Hop

Hi there! Just a short post to let you all know I'm participating in an Instagram Hop for Honey Bee Stamps today. The design team is sharing projects to showcase the Falloween Release. Honey Bee is giving away 2 $50 gift cards. More details are over on my Instagram post.  

I've put links below to the hop and to all the products I used for my card. 

--->click here to begin the hop<---

--->click here to view the entire Falloween Release<---

I'll put individual product links below my card photo.  This card is A2 size and features images I created with two new stencil and die sets: Forest Floor + Seasonal Signs.


All Honey Bee Stamps products used to create this card are listed and linked below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Fall Card with Wood Barrel & Harvest Mice

Hello everyone! Have you made a trip to your local pumpkin patch yet? It's that time of year for pumpkin everything! When I saw the new ...