Monday, September 9, 2024

Sunny Studio Autumn Leaves Card

Hi there! I'm sharing a card for Sunny Studio today. Autumn cards are simply my favorite types of cards to make. I just can't get enough of all the pretty fall color palettes with pumpkins, apples, acorns, leaves, etc. Leaves are especially fun to play with and today's card is filled with them! 

Here are the Sunny Studio supplies you'll need to recreate my card: Autumn Greenery dies for the leaves & acorns, Autumn Garland stamps and dies for the greeting, Brilliant Banner 3 dies to emphasize the word "autumn", and largest die in the Stitched Square die set for a mat to help ground the leaves. 


This type of card design is so easy and fun to make. It's just as simple as die cutting a bunch of leaves, coloring the leaves, and arranging them to fill the card front. Add a greeting plus some embellishments and it's done! 

My finished card measures 5"x5" square. All the leaves and acorns were die cut from white card stock and then I blended on the ink colors. I used the following Catherine Pooler inks: Green Tea, Rose Petals, Spiced, Sauna, & Over Coffee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Fall Card with Wood Barrel & Harvest Mice

Hello everyone! Have you made a trip to your local pumpkin patch yet? It's that time of year for pumpkin everything! When I saw the new ...