Monday, August 26, 2024

Sunny Studio Crisp Apple Card

Hello everyone! I'm excited to start sharing cards showcasing the new fall products from Sunny Studio. I've made a fun apple theme card created with the Crisp Apple dies and Punny Apple Greeting stamp set. 


I started with a white mini slimline card base that measures 3.25 inches wide by 6.25 inches tall.  I added a panel of red gingham that I trimmed down so there would be a 1/4 inch white border. I die cut three scalloped squares and adhered them to the gingham panel. I used the smallest die in the Scalloped Square 2 large die set to create the squares. 


I die cut all the pieces needed to create 3 whole apples with the Apple Crisp dies. these were die cut from white card stock and then colored with ink and small blending brushes. I blended the ink starting on the outside edges and applying lighter going toward the center. That is how I get the highlighted area in the center of the apple.  I used the tiny blossom dies from the Strawberry Patch set to make a few white flowers to add the card.  I used the Brilliant Banner 3 dies to make a banner to stamp the "apple-solutely" word. All the words to make the greeting and the smiley face are included in the Punny Apple Greeting set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Fall Card with Wood Barrel & Harvest Mice

Hello everyone! Have you made a trip to your local pumpkin patch yet? It's that time of year for pumpkin everything! When I saw the new ...