Friday, July 5, 2024

Waffle Flower Christmas In July Release - New Postage Collage Products

Today is release day for Waffle Flower Crafts and what a fun release it is! There's some new Christmas theme Postage Collage stencils which are sure to sell quickly so get your order in asap!

I'll list and link products used below the photos. Ink colors used for stenciling listed at the end of the post. This first card features the Gingerbread Postage Collage Stencil used with the A2 Postage Collage die. I've kept the postage collage intact and in one piece for this card. 


Happy Holidays Gingerbread Postage card:

On this next card I've again used the Gingerbread stencil but have cut apart the postage and arranged over a background die cut with the new Holly Jolly die.


Next up are cards featuring the Snowman Postage Collage stencil.  I have cut apart the collage and used the individual postage stamps on two separate cards. 


Frosty Wishes Snowman Postage Card:

For the card below I used the Holly Jolly Background Stencil with the coordinating Holly Jolly Background die. I have cut out some of the holly leaves to use as embellishments on these cards. Since the background die mostly cuts the holly, it's easy to snip them apart to get individual leaves and berries to use this way.  I love to tuck them here and there around the design for a little extra decoration.


 Catherine Pooler ink colors used for stenciling:
  • gingerbread color - Spiced
  • minty green - Wintergreen & Minted
  • bright green - Grass Skirt
  • medium green - Sage
  • bright red - Rouge
  • dark red - Cranberry Fizz


6 comments:

  1. How did you cut apart the collage stencil and die to look like individual postage stamps? Just cut along the dots? Thanks! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's how I did it! I used a Tim Holtz mini paper trimmer to cut mine apart but you cut by hand with scissors. The trimmer just assures straight cuts.

      Delete
  2. What inks did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I just added a list of ink colors used at the end of the post under the last photo

      Delete
  3. adorable cards, was spiced the only color ink you used for the "gingerbread" parts as it looks like two shades were used? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! Yes I only used the Spice color for the gingerbread. I varied the saturation when I applied the ink to get the lighter and darker tones. It's the perfect gingerbread color!

      Delete

Sunny Studio Fall Card with Wood Barrel & Harvest Mice

Hello everyone! Have you made a trip to your local pumpkin patch yet? It's that time of year for pumpkin everything! When I saw the new ...