Saturday, July 20, 2024

Honey Bee Stamps Bold Background Plumeria Card

Happy Saturday crafty friends! The card I'm sharing today was created with a mix of Honey Bee Stamps products. I've used the Bold Background Plumeria dies to fill an A2 sized card. Instead of going with a tropical color palette, I wanted to try something a bit on the rustic side with denim blue. 

    `

For the background, I used a faux denim pattern paper from the Celebrate Paper Pad and die cut with the largest die from the Lace Heart Layering Frames Honey Cuts

I die cut all the pieces for the Plumeria from white card stock.  I used the following Catherine Pooler ink colors and small blending brushes to color each piece before assembling: Sage for the leaves; Over Coffee for the stems; Tiara for the shading on the petals. 


I assembled the Bold Background Plumeria as intended and adhered the whole piece to the scalloped denim mat.  I added some pearl stickers to the center of the open flowers. Lastly I added a greeting.  I used one from the Daisy Layers Bouquet stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Fall Card with Wood Barrel & Harvest Mice

Hello everyone! Have you made a trip to your local pumpkin patch yet? It's that time of year for pumpkin everything! When I saw the new ...