Monday, May 27, 2024

Sunny Studio Sliding Window Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing an interactive thank you card. This card has a sliding window and when opened, a gift card is revealed. The Sliding Window die makes it so easy to create this fun interactive card. 

I used Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey and Cummerbund inks for the two toned look on the sliding window panels. To get the decorative edge on my window panel I used the outer die from the Chevron Frilly Frames die set


To decorate the outside of my card, I added a cluster of tropical leaves and a cute little toucan from the Tropical Birds stamp setThe greeting I stamped is also from this set. The leaves were die cut with the Summer Greenery dies from two shades of green card stock. I decided to add some tiny die cut hibiscus flowers as well.  


To allow room to enclose a gift card, I simply used thin foam tape to adhere the sliding window panel to my card base. I thought the Amazon gift card nicely coordinated with my toucan. 

There was also enough room for decoration underneath the gift card so I added the Thank You words and one of the Summer Greenery leaves. 


Copic colors used for the toucan: T4, T6, T8, G20, YG13, Y13, YR12, YR24, R32, R35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Trio of Thank You Cards

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a trio of thank you cards. These A2 sized cards all started with the same simple layout... a strip of ...