Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Hello Bluebird Sending Hugs Valentine Card

Happy New Year crafty friends! I'm excited to begin a fresh new year of fun crafting and card making projects. I'm always so ready to switch gears from Christmas to Valentine's right after New Year's. I have been waiting to color up the cute little foxes from Hello Bluebird's Merry Friends stamp set because I had an idea to use them for a wintery Valentine's card. 


To create this card I used the following Hello Bluebird sets:


Lately I have been loving the addition of the grey in my color palettes. The gingham was stamped with Iced Spruce Distress Oxide ink. Iced Spruce is a cool grey with a hint of green undertones... perfect for a winter scene. I die cut the sentiment "Sending Hugs" from Concord & 9th Dove Grey card stock. The pink sky color is a combo of Pink Flamingo and Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide inks.

I colored the fox image in the following Copic colors:
  • fox fur - E11, E13, E15
  • blush color on cheeks & ears - R00, R20
  • shading on white areas - W1, W3
  • red jacket - R14, R27, R39
  • pink jacket - RV42, RV14
  • grey scarf - C1, C3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrappy Tails Stacked Books & Flowers Card

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be guest designing for Scrappy Tails Crafts this month. Their newest release includes lots of fun products to c...