Friday, January 5, 2024

Pretty Pink Posh January Release Blog Hop


Hello crafty friends! I'm excited to be guest designing again for Pretty Pink Posh. Today is the final day of a three day blog hop. Pretty Pink Posh is giving away 3 $30 gift certificates (one winner each day). Winners will be picked randomly from all the comments. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 1/11/2024 and winners will be announced on the PPP blog.

Blog Hop Day 3


I have three cards to share today. All Pretty Pink Posh products are linked and in pink text. My first card is a 5.5" square design which features the new XOXO Heart Border die. I used this border die to create a frame around a floral embellished heart and sentiment. 


To make the frame I die cut the border the 4 times.  To get the size frame I needed for this card, I trimmed one XO off each border piece.  I then was able to arrange the trimmed border pieces in a square to seamlessly create a frame. 

Other Pretty Pink Posh supplies used for this card:


For my second card I've made an infinity shaker design decorated with a scattering of conversation hearts and a big die cut sentiment made with the Be Mine Shadow


To create this infinity shaker, I started with white heavy weight card stock trimmed a bit smaller than A2 size. I added the dotted heart detail with the Heart Cover PlateI used a piece of acetate packaging that I wrapped around the card stock and adhered on three sides.  I filled the shaker pocket with the Sweetheart Shaker Beads.  Once I had my shaker beads in, I adhered the pocket closed.  

To adorn the front of this card, I created a bunch of conversation hearts with the Decorative Hearts stamp set. I stamped several different colors with the smallest solid heart stamp in the set. I then added all the different sentiments.  The Valentine Sentiment Strips set has just the right font and sized words to make conversation hearts. 


My last card features some sweet cupcakes created with the Big Valentine Cupcakes dies. The cupcakes are a great size measuring almost 4 inches tall the way I have assembled them. I was able to get two cupcakes on this A2 sized card by overlapping them slightly.  


For the background, I again used the Heart Cover Plate to add dot detail. I also added some stenciled Valentine Words. I kept the stenciling soft so they didn't compete with cupcakes.  And for the finishing touch, I added a little sparkle on the cupcake frosting with some Stickles Glitter Glue.  



32 comments:

  1. Leanne, all your projects are simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling! I LOVE what you did with the different dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are fabulous! I love the shaker bits and all the cute candy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your adorable cards! So sweet…

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love conversation hearts so much. They never go out of style with me. The xoxo border is really nice also. PPP has another hit on their hands, for sure. Nicely done and TFS these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards! I think the shaker card stole my heart ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I love all three of these. I guess if I were pressed to choose, I'd say card #1 (top) is my fave, but it's mighty hard to choose between the first two. I love the shaker!! I love the XOXO die cut card, too. GREAT JOB showcasing new goodies!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet cards; love the colors and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all adorable. I especially love the first one with xo, heart, flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberley Bond EllefsonJanuary 5, 2024 at 1:51 PM

    Such a pretty and fun set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! The conversation hearts and cupcakes are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing these adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards! Love your pretty layering and color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Love Love your cards! The square card and how you created it is just WOW! The infinity shaker card is absolutely stunning! And of course, the cupcake card is scrumptious! You can't have a Valentine's card with something sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Valentine's Day cards are gorgeous! The full-panel shaker may be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! 3 super creative cards! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! They are so fun and colorful! The XOXO border is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all fantastic! I like the way you made those hearts into conversation hearts. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh!!! 3!! Gorgeous cards!!! Every one of your cards is so perfectly done!! LOVED the shaker the best! Those tiny little conversation hearts, the Heart Cover Die bg, the Be Mine with shadow the the Sweetheart shaker beads made a mesmerizing beauty of a card!! LOVE this release and your talents to show us how to make amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute and sweet cards. I like the framing on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't decide which one is my favorite. They're all great.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those conversation hearts are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! You have been busy in your craft room!
    Thanks for sharing so many wonderful card samples to highlight this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous projects! I especially loved the color combination on the first card with all the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are little works of art! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your valentine cards are all so sweet! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Sunny Studio Strawberry Theme Birthday Card

Hi there! I have a mini slimline card to share which features a row of sweet little strawberries made with the new Strawberry Patch dies fro...