Tuesday, April 25, 2023

New Into the Blooms Blossoming Beauties

Today is the day! The April release from Papertrey Ink will be available for purchase at 10pm ET in the PTI shop.  

--->click here to visit the Papertrey Ink site<---

There's an Instagram Hop happening now and Papertrey Ink is giving away a $10 gift card at every stop on the hop. Winners will be chosen from those who leave a comments and be announced on the Papertrey Instagram feed on Monday, May 1st. 

--->click here to begin the Instagram Hop<---

Now for more details about the card I'm sharing...

My card features a rainbow of blooms made with the fantastic new Into the Blooms die set called Blossoming Beauties




This mini slimline card measures 6.25" tall by 3.5" wide.  I splattered the card front with light green ink.  I die cut many of the flower shapes in all the different sizes from white card stock.  I then inked them up with these colors of Distress Oxide inks... 



I assembled the flowers by putting a 1/16" adhesive square in between each layer. This gives them lots of dimension.  I then arranged the flowers cascading down the card in rainbow order.  I left a small space to stamp "follow your dreams" which comes from the Just Sentiments: In Motion mini set.  


This card has a bit of sparkle too.  I used glitter card stock for one of the flower center layers and added a few clear sparkling sequins.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrappy Tails Stacked Books & Flowers Card

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be guest designing for Scrappy Tails Crafts this month. Their newest release includes lots of fun products to c...