Hi there! I have a different kind of card share today... I've made a process video in the form of an Instagram reel. Click on this link to watch the reel. I've used several Honey Bee Stamps products to create this bright bold holiday card. Everything is linked below the photo. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Hello and Welcome! This is where I share my passion for paper crafts, stamping, and card making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Bluebird Birthday Mice Card
Hi everyone! I have birthday card to share today featuring images from the super cute Birthday Mice stamp set that was released in July wit...
-
Hello and welcome everyone! I'm super excited to be a guest designer for the The Greetery this month to help showcase the Bunnies & ...
-
Hello everyone! I'm happy to be joining Pink Fresh Studio today for a blog hop to showcase their newest release, Kindness In Bloom . I...
-
Hi everyone! I'm absolutely ecstatic to be guest designing for Pretty Pink Posh this month. Today is the first day of a four day blog ho...

No comments:
Post a Comment