Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Pixi Dust Designs - November Release

Hello there! I'm thrilled to be sharing some very fun projects I've made using brand new die sets from Pixi Dust Designs. These sets will be available to purchase Friday November 4th in the Pixi Dust Designs shop

All of my projects feature die cut holiday mugs... a gnome, some gingerbread, and Mrs. Claus.  I just adore these new mug designs!  They are so fun to make and can be used for tags, cards, and treat boxes.  These sets come with everything you need to customize the mugs.  There are easy ways to make each mug special and unique which I will go into more detail below each photo. 

First up is a 5x7 card featuring the Gingerbread Man/Girl Mugs.  


Here's some of the things I did to make these sweet Gingerbread mugs a little extra special.  I die cut the main mug shape from some kraft card stock and then added white and brown splatters for a speckled look. I used white glitter card stock for the whipped cream topper, and icing detail for some fun sparkle. I added Glossy Accents to the noses and candy canes. 

Next up is a mini slimline card featuring the Christmas Gnome Mug.  


I wanted lots of detail on the gnome so after I assembled him, I used Copic markers to add shading to the hat, nose, and whipped cream.  I also added lots of definition to the beard with grey Copics - N0, N2, and N4.  I used Glossy Accents on the candies to make to give them a nice shiny finish. 

My last project to share today is a tag featuring the Mrs. Claus Mug.  


I have again used Copic markers to add shading and details like rosy cheeks and definition to her hair.  I applied some Stickles Glitter to the hat and whipped cream for a little magical sparkle.  I added Glossy Accents to her glasses where the lenses would be.  The spoon was die cut from silver metallic card stock to give a very realistic look.  

That's it from me today. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in the comments. Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Big Panda Card

Hi everyone! Sunny Studio has just launched their summer release. Today I'm showcasing one of the new stamp sets...  Big Panda .  I Cop...