Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Papertrey Ink - Gingerbread Bakery Slimline Card

Hello! I have a holiday slimline card to share featuring stamps from Papertrey Ink's October release.  I was thrilled to see a gingerbread themed stamp set included in the release. I love anything gingerbread for the holidays.... the real thing and the paper variety!  The Gingerbread Bakery set has so many great images to build a fun scene. 


Here's a breakdown of all the Papertrey Ink products I've used on this card:

Below is closer look at some of the details on the card...


I created the background by masking off the top two thirds of the card front and ink blending Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink on the bottom.  I then masked off the pink bottom area and lightly ink blended Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide to the top part. 


I stamped the sentiments from the Gingerbread Bakery set.  The words "gingerbread bakery" have been die cut and popped up with foam adhesive squares.  The words "holiday treats made with love" have been stamped directly onto the background.  I added some Glossy accents on the buttons and eyes of the gingerbread men and to the red berries. 

***please note that at the time of this posting, some of the stamp sets are sold out, but will be restocked soon! You can sign up for restock notifications on each product page on the Papertrey Ink website.***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrappy Tails Stacked Books & Flowers Card

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be guest designing for Scrappy Tails Crafts this month. Their newest release includes lots of fun products to c...