Monday, January 22, 2024

Valentine's Cocoa Bomb Treat Bags

Hello friends! If you are looking for a fun way to give someone a little treat, I have just the thing... a cocoa bomb treat bag with coordinating topper.  The new Treat Bag Topper die from Sunny Studio makes it so easy to decorate any type of little bag. I found some 4"x6" clear food safe party bags at my local craft store that are the perfect size to hold a cocoa bomb and attach the bag topper to.  


I started by die cutting the bag topper from 110lb white card stock.  To decorate the topper, I added die cut hearts and a little mug of cocoa.  The hearts come from two different die sets - Stitched Heart 2 and Gift Card Envelope.  The little mug dies comes from Warm & Cozy.  


To finish the bag topper, I added a fun sentiment. I stamped "you're the" which comes from the Passionate Penguins set. With the Hayley Upper Case Alphabet dies I was able to spell out the word "bomb".  

I added some mini marshmallows, tiny heart sprinkles, a small stirring spoon, and one cocoa bomb into each bag. I then used some strong adhesive tape to attach the decorated topper to the bags.  These will be perfect Valentine gifts to give to friends and family.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrappy Tails Stacked Books & Flowers Card

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be guest designing for Scrappy Tails Crafts this month. Their newest release includes lots of fun products to c...