Thursday, October 8, 2026

Pixi Dust Designs Holiday Release

 Hi everyone! Are you ready to get inspired to start your Christmas crafting? I'm sharing some very fun projects all made with the fabulous new release from Pixi Dust Designs. 

***I'll list and link all the dies I used right below each photo. Click on the text highlighted in blue to open each product's page*** 


These two cuties were created with the new Tumbler dies, Santa Tumbler Add-on, and Reindeer Tumbler Add-on. They are about 6 inches tall when fully assembled. 

I have turned the tumblers into 3-D ornaments by using a die from the Box Mechanisms set. Below is the side view. I doubled up the card stock layers on the front and back tumbler base panel to make them extra sturdy. I added an eyelet to reinforce where I punched a hole to tie some bakers twine. You can fill the little box with candy, money, or jewelry and give as a gift. 


Next up are some little tag boxes that I've decorated with the same Santa and Reindeer elements from the tumbler sets. 


To make the little box, I used the new Holiday Tag Box dies. The box measures 2.5 inches wide by 2.75 inches tall and just over 1/2 inch deep. These would be a great attached to a package with some candy or a note inside. 


Check out this video over on my Instagram account so you can see these much better. Photos really don't do them justice since they are 3-D. 

I will be posting more Pixi Dust Design projects soon. There's so many adorable new holiday die sets in the new release and I can't wait to share what I have made with them. Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pixi Dust Designs Holiday Release

  Hi everyone! Are you ready to get inspired to start your Christmas crafting? I'm sharing some very fun projects all made with the fabu...