Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Hello Bluebird Birthday Mice Card

Hi everyone! I have birthday card to share today featuring images from the super cute Birthday Mice stamp set that was released in July with the Celebration Time collection. And just a heads up, Hello Bluebird also has a new fall and Halloween release that’s available now on their website for pre-order.



To create this card, I have used the Birthday Mice stamp set for all the mice images and the stamped sentiment on the front. To create the fun border around my scene, I have used the Ripple Frame dies. The die cut hooray and shadow layer is included in the Eat Cake Words die set.



I used Taylored Expressions Buttercream card stock for the A2 size card base. The frame and background of this card is pattern paper from a Simple Stories 6x8 paper pad - Say Cheese Classic Pooh Baby.  I love the color palette and tried to match my Copic coloring to the paper colors the best I could.  The mice are colored with the warm grey Copics.  


I wanted to add a little something to the inside of this card so I included an another mice image and a sentiment from the Inside Birthday Greeting stamp set. This set is a great one to have with a variety of greetings perfect for the inside of birthday cards. 

Just as soon as I receive the new Fall collection from HB, I will be posting card inspiration here and on my Instagram. Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Bluebird Birthday Mice Card

Hi everyone! I have birthday card to share today featuring images from the super cute Birthday Mice stamp set that was released in July wit...