Saturday, October 12, 2024

Honey Bee Stamps Mix & Match Fall Card

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend is off to a great start. We are enjoying some wonderful weather here. It's a bit warm for this time year. We aren't quite to the cozy sweater weather yet but it's on the way! Speaking of all things fall and cozy, today I'm sharing one more "fallish" card created with a mix of Honey Bee Stamps products. I'll list and link them below the photo. 


I die cut the fancy frame from kraft paper and lightly inked the edges with a brown ink to give it a bit more definition. I adhered the frame to a white A2 size top fold card base.


I die cut all the elements for this little scene from Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock. I then used the following Catherine Pooler inks to color:

  • Pink Champagne for pink mushroom tops and berry sprigs
  • Peppermint Scrub for red mushroom top and red shading on leaves
  • Buttercream for the wheat
  • a combo of Hot Tub & Cummerbund for the blue background
  • Green Tea for sprig stems and green shading on leaves
  • a combo of Catching Rays & Orange Peel for yellow/orange leaves
  • Twilight for grey shading on mushroom stems
After I had all the colored die cuts adhered to the background, I splattered the entire arrangement with white and metallic gold water color paint. I then stamped the greeting, added the tiny clay heart embellishments, and adhered the twine bow. 

2 comments:

  1. I am expecting the mini fall floral dies this week. Love what you did with them. And especially appreciate that you listed the colors if ink you used. Can hardly wait to play with mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a fabulous set. Have fun with it!

      Delete

Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Release Blog Hop

The October  Release from Pretty Pink Posh  is now available for purchase and we are celebrating with a 3 day blog hop! Be sure to leave a c...