Saturday, May 27, 2023

Honey Bee Stamps Fishing Card & Gift Box

Hi again! I have more Adventure Awaits projects to share. Today's are more on the masculine side of things.  My husband is an avid fisherman so I was thrilled to see these new fishing stamps and dies from Honey Bee Stamps. I have made a card and little gift box for his birthday.  I plan to enclose a Bass Pro Shops gift card in the box. 


Below is a linked list of all the Honey Bee Stamps products used plus a little description of how they were used:

I wanted a rustic feel for these so I have used kraft card stock for the card base, box, and die cut lures.  I did all the stamping in brown ink then colored the box images and the lures with Copic Markers.  I love how they turned out.  The results of Copic coloring on kraft is very different from what you get on white card stock.  The colors become faded or greyed when they soak in to the kraft card stock which is perfect if you're wanting a more masculine, rustic vibe.  



Copics used for coloring
blue - B97
teal - BG11, BG13
green - YG61, YG63, YG67
yellow - YR21, YR23
T6 to color hooks, eyes, and dot detail
W1, W3 to add darker shading in some areas






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Big Panda Card

Hi everyone! Sunny Studio has just launched their summer release. Today I'm showcasing one of the new stamp sets...  Big Panda .  I Cop...