Saturday, April 1, 2023

Honey Bee Stamps - Easter Card

Happy April crafty friends! Next weekend is Easter already! no foolin'!! It always sneaks up on me when it's in early April.  Even though I don't send out many Easter cards, I can never resist making a bunch.  All the Easter things are too cute not to use! Today's card features lots of fun new products from Honey Bee Stamps Simply Spring Collection.  

Below is a linked list of all the Honey Bee Stamps supplies I've used:


I used Copic markers and a bit of ink blending to color the die cut pieces.  For the bunny I used Copic W1 + W3 to add the grey shading; R00 + R20 to make the rosy cheeks, ears and nose.  For his eye, W6 to make it dark and then white gel pen to add highlights.  The basket was die cut from white card stock and then colored with a small bending brush and two shades of pink ink.  

The carrot greens are ink blended. The orange on the carrot is Copic colored - YR12, YR18.  The eggs were also Copic colored and then white gel pen details added.  

For the stamped flower and foliage images, I used the following Copics to color: YG11, YG13, YG17, Y11, Y15, Y17, B60, B63, B66

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...