Happy Holidays everyone! I've been busy working with the latest Hello Bluebird release and wanted to share a few cards I've finished. This release is packed with super adorable stamp sets and dies for creating winter themed projects, however I did manage to use one of the sets for a Christmas card.
First up is a winter themed slimline card featuring Snow Day and the Winter Walk Scene die. I decided to use soft pinks and greens for this scene. This card could easily be used as Christmas card simply by adding a holiday greeting.
- bear - E40, E41, E42, R00, R20, R21, G43, G46
- hedgehog - E70, E71, E74, E77, E41, E42, R00, R20, G40, G43, G46
- squirrel - E30, E31, E35, E40, R00, R20, R22
- owl - E70, E71, E74, E40, YR20, YR21, R00, G40, G46
- bunny - W0, W1, W4, R00, R20, R21, G43
- fox - E11, E13, E15, E40, R00, G40, G43
For this next card, I have used Feed the Birds to create a thank you card. Again, by changing the greeting, I think this card could be used for holiday or other occasions. I also tried out a new to me color combo with lavender and navy.
Copics used to color the images are listed below.
- squirrel - W0, W1, E40, E41, R00, R20
- birds - E40, E41, E43, E44, R00, R20
- seeds and bag - E40, E43, W0, W1
- lavender color on birdhouse & clothes - V91, V93, V95
- navy on clothes, scarf, & hat - BV23, BV25, BV17
- white area shading - C0, C1, C3
- snow on birdhouse - B0000, B000
- girl's skin tones - E000, E00, E02,
- girl's hair - E30, E31, E34
For this last card, I used the Long Distance stamp set to create Christmas card. I really struggle with making masculine cards especially for Christmas. My goal with this card design was keeping it very classic so I could use to give to my Dad or brother.
- squirrels - E30, E31, E35, W1, YR30, R00, R20
- cans - C1, C3
- branches - E41, E43