Thursday, September 24, 2020

Honey Bee Stamps - Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder



Happy fall everyone! I don't think I'm alone in saying, Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors of the changing leaves, and the crisp cool air, and most importantly all things pumpkin ...especially pumpkin spice coffee!

This is what inspired my project for today - a coffee shaped card that doubles as a gift card holder. It features the cutest Itty Bitty Pumpkin on the outside and a sweet Pumpkin Spice Latte on the inside.

Please join me over on the Honey Bee Stamps blog for all the details on how I created this fun fall card that doubles as a gift card holder.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee Stamps Celebrate Release

Hello everyone! Honey Bee Stamps just released a collection of fun new products in honor of their 9th birthday. This release is huge! It inc...