Sunday, January 29, 2023

Pixi Dust Designs - Love Truck Card

Hello crafty friends!  I have a sweet little project to share today. I'm still working on Valentine's cards but today's is a little different and unique! It's a delivery truck shaped card and the neat feature of this truck is that the cargo area is a working envelope which can hold small notes.  For this project, I have used products from Pixi Dust Designs.  Check out their newest release here!


The truck was created with the new Love Truck die set.  This set has everything you need to make the truck base and cargo hold envelope plus added details like the wheels, windshield, and envelope liners.  I have used a combination of patterned paper and solid color card stock to create this version in my favorite color combo for valentines.... pink, red, and light teal.  I then made a couple of small note cards to enclose in the envelope.  The adorable images on the note cards come from the Kisses stamp set.  

I've posted a reel over on Instagram showing this cute little truck in action and a few tips to make it extra special. You can watch the reel here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Big Panda Card

Hi everyone! Sunny Studio has just launched their summer release. Today I'm showcasing one of the new stamp sets...  Big Panda .  I Cop...