Saturday, February 4, 2023

Honey Bee Stamps - Spring Greetings

Happy Saturday friends! I have good news.... on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month I will be posting new card making inspiration featuring Honey Bee Stamps products. I'll be sharing photos and/or a reel over on my Instagram account as well as a more detailed write up here on my blog. 

Now let's get to my card share for today. It's a cheerful spring card featuring a stenciled image I created with one of my favorite things from the Happy Hearts release.


Below is a linked list of all the Honey Bee Stamps supplies I've used:

The Friendship Frame stencil set makes a large floral frame that fills an A2 size card front. There is a stamp that coordinates with it but I chose not to use it because I wanted to preserve the soft airy look of the stenciling alone.  I used Distress Oxide Inks in the following colors: Squeezed Lemonade + Wild Honey for the lighter yellow flowers; Bundled Sage + Cracked Pistachio for the foliage; Shaded Lilac + Tumbled Glass for the periwinkle blue flowers; Ripe Persimmon + Fossilized Amber for the flower centers.  


I wanted the stenciled florals to be the star of the show on this card design so I refrained from adding too much extra... just a greeting, a few sweet little bees, and glimmer enamel dots. I debated using a white card stock base but opted for kraft card stock instead.  I think the kraft color adds a bit of warmth and makes the floral frame pop.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope I've supplied you with a little burst of spring inspiration.  Until next time, happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrappy Tails Stacked Books & Flowers Card

Hi everyone! I’m excited to be guest designing for Scrappy Tails Crafts this month. Their newest release includes lots of fun products to c...