Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Stamping and Stenciling on Kraft Card Stock

Have you ever tried stamping or stenciling on Kraft card stock? You can get some magical results when using pigment based inks.  Since pigment inks are more opaque, the ink shows up very well on Kraft and I love how it looks.  I have made mini slimline card on which I've stenciled a background with white pigment ink and used Distress Oxide inks to stamp a snowman.  


Below is linked list of all the Papertrey Ink stamps, dies, and stencils I've used to create my card:


I used Honey Bee Stamps Brilliant White Pigment ink for the stenciling, the inking around the edges of the card front, and to stamp the snowman's body.  I then used some Distress Oxide inks to stamp the details of the snowman and his accessories.  

I have posted a reel over on my Instagram account showing the process.







1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this card and that you showed how to make it. Now I want to try stamping directly onto kraft cardstock. Thank you for sharing the details!

    ReplyDelete

Sunny Studio Big Panda Card

Hi everyone! Sunny Studio has just launched their summer release. Today I'm showcasing one of the new stamp sets...  Big Panda .  I Cop...