Sunday, December 25, 2022

Papertrey Ink - December Release Countdown

Merry Christmas crafty friends! It's time for Papertrey Ink's December Release Countdown.  I have some sweet little gift boxes to share for Day 1 of the countdown.  I've posted a reel over on my Instagram account showing how easy these are to assemble using the new Scalloped Treat Box die.  

Watch the reel here!


These boxes measure 4 inches wide x 4 inches tall x 2 inches deep.  They are a great size for enclosing all kinds of fun little gifts.  The pink box that I decorated with the tea cup will be perfect for gifting some special tea bags or hot cocoa packets. 


The possibilities are endless for decorating these boxes.  I went with a Valentine theme and color palette for my boxes.  All the Papertrey Ink products I used are listed below:


Wonderful Wreaths stamp set (roses and leaves)
Witches Brew stamp set (tea cup, potions sentiment)
Just Sentiments Holiday Tags stamp set (a gift for you sentiment)

Papertrey Premium Dye Ink colors used:
Spring Moss
New Leaf
Pure Poppy
Sweet Blush
Berry Sorbet



1 comment:

  1. Really cute treat boxes! Looking forward to the release tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Sunny Studio Big Panda Card

Hi everyone! Sunny Studio has just launched their summer release. Today I'm showcasing one of the new stamp sets...  Big Panda .  I Cop...