Thursday, December 1, 2022

Hello Bluebird - Holiday Gift Tags

Happy December everyone! I have some fun holiday gift tags to share today plus a few tag making tips. I really enjoy making Christmas tags, but let's be real.... most often they do end up in the trash with the wrapping paper, so I try to limit the time invested in making them. That certainly doesn't mean they can't be cute! 


All the Hello Bluebird supplies you'll need for these are listed and linked below...


These are hinged tags which are very easy to create. I have posted a short reel over on my Instagram account showing how these are made. Click here to watch the reel! I like this style of tag because it's like a mini card.... you can decorate the entire front of the tag, then have plenty of room on the inside for the "to/from" plus a message. 

Here are some tag making tips that I have found to be helpful:

  • Keep the color palette limited or more neutral so the tags won't clash with the wrapping paper. 
  • When making many of the same tag, do all the die cutting first, then stamping, then assembling.
  • If using an image that needs to be colored, pick one that's quick & easy to color like snowmen. 
  • To jazz up the tags, use glitter paper for a die cut element. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Big Bunny Card

Hi there! I'm sharing a spring card showcasing the adorable Big Bunny  from Sunny Studio. This bunny image is such a fun size at a littl...