Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Papertrey Ink - November Release Countdown

Hi there! Papertrey Ink's November Release Countdown has started over on their blog. Check out the countdown posts here. You can get a look at all the projects from the design team using these new products ....which will be available for purchase at 10 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday the 17th.  

I'm very excited to share a card I made for this release using a super fun new die set called Gingerbread Camper.  


This card is A2 size and I used all the space to create a sweet holiday scene for my gingerbread camper. I kept the background simple with some ink blending and white paint splatters.  

I then started building my gingerbread camper scene. The die set has everything you need to customize the camper.  The only other dies I used not from this set were the trees, which come from another new set called Gingerbread House.  You might be surprised to know that I only used white and kraft card stock for this entire card.  There's so many little pieces in this set.  I thought it was easiest to die cut the gingerbread parts from kraft and everything else from white.  I simply used Copic markers to color the white pieces before assembling.   Using Copics I was able to add shading and stripes to some of pieces. 


You can add lots of little decorations to the camper with all the die cuts included in this set. Once I had the camper assembled and my scene completed, I used a white gel pen to some highlights and dot detail.  I also used Stickles Glitter to give the snow caps a glistening look.  I left some space above the camper to stamp a sentiment which comes from an older Papertrey Ink set - Merry Mug


That's all for today but I will have more to share using the Papertrey Ink November Release products. There will be an Instagram Hop on the 17th so be sure to follow me over on Instagram - @oneallgirlstudio.  Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Blowout Sale

Hi everyone! just popping in to let you know about a big sale Honey Bee Stamps is having now through April 21st. Click here to see all the s...