Thursday, March 28, 2024

Honey Bee Stamps Celebrate Release

Hello everyone! Honey Bee Stamps just released a collection of fun new products in honor of their 9th birthday. This release is huge! It includes lots of fabulous celebration and spring themed stamps, dies, and stencils.  

--->CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE CELEBRATE RELEASE<---

I made several cards with this fun release and I'll be sharing each one over the next couple of weeks.  Here's the first one which showcases the Sweet Songs stamp and dies. 

Honey Bee Stamps supplies used are listed & linked below:

The Sweet Songs set includes the large music sheet image plus lots of floral clusters and cute little birds. There's also many sentiment options that relate to all different kinds of celebrations.... birthday, wedding, and bridal or baby showers. 



The floral and birdie images are so whimsical and remind me of storybook illustrations.  I wanted a soft, fairy tale look to this card so I stamped the images with Lawn Fawn River Rock ink. This is a Copic friendly ink.  The images are very easy to color. Here are the Copic colors I used: R83, R85, R00, R20, BG10, BG11, BG13, YG61, YG63

There's really no right or wrong way to arrange the florals and birds around the music sheet images.  I just fiddled around with it until I had a pleasing balance. I love how it fills an A2 size card nicely.  I adhered all the images with thin foam dots onto the faux handmade paper from the Textiles & Textures Celebrate paper pad.  I used the Quilted A2 Cover Plate to add the stitched detail. I trimmed this panel and angled the corners with a paper punch before adhering to an A2 card base.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee Stamps Squared Spring Florals

Hello everyone! I have 3 cards to share today all featuring a large cascading floral arrangement made with the Squared Spring Florals produc...