Monday, March 4, 2024

Sunny Studio Birthday Bluebells Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm showcasing the Beautiful Bluebells layering stamps and coordinating dies from Sunny Studio. No floral arranging experience needed with these. The way the images are designed, makes it very easy to create a nice bouquet.  


I started this card with an A2 size white card stock panel and gave it subtle pattern with the Dotted Diamond Portrait die.  Next I adhered a die cut Stitched Oval to the center of my background panel.  This oval helps to ground and spotlight my Bluebell arrangement.  

I used the Watering Can stamps to create a container for my Bluebell arrangement.  I stamped it in two shades of grey and then splattered with some rust colored ink.  I used the coordinating Watering Can die to cut out.  I then stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment onto the center.  This stamp comes from Inside Greetings Birthday


To create the Bluebells I used these colors of Altenew ink: Iceberg, Eastern Sky, Ultramarine, Azurite for the blues; Parrot & Olive for the greens. Once I had enough flowers to make a full arrangement, I added them into the Watering Can which has a slot cut out for the stems.  I adhered this entire piece to the oval with foam tape. I left an open spot in the arrangement to place a butterfly. This image is included in the Watering Can stamp set.  To finish, I added a gingham bow and a few sequins.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...