Monday, September 23, 2024

Scrappy Tails Crafts Fall Tree Pop Up Card

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you all know that the A7 Fall Tree Pop Up die set is now available in the Scrappy Tails Crafts shop

 --> click here for Fall Tree Pop Up product page <--

If you remember, for the Halloween Pop Up card I shared a couple weeks ago, I used this die set. It's so unique and fun to put together. I have made a fall version with all the dies that are included in the set. 

This card folds flat and fits in an A7 size envelope. I added a sentiment from the Wild Sunflower 6x6 stamp set. There are coordinating dies for this set to cut out the sentiments. 

I die cut the tree frame from kraft card stock. The fence from cream card stock. For all the sunflower and pumpkin parts, I die cut from white stock then ink blended on the color before assembling. The tiny die cut leaves were cut from kraft and inked up with rust, yellow, and green.


This set does not come with a die for the background panel but it's very easy to create one.  I simply traced the shape onto some heavy weight white card stock and cut out by hand.  I ink blended some light green ink onto the panel and splattered.  I then glued the panel onto the back of the tree frame. This background panel also helps make the card more sturdy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrappy Tails Crafts Fall Tree Pop Up Card

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you all know that the A7 Fall Tree Pop Up die set is now available in the Scrappy Tails Crafts shop .    --&...