Sunday, March 31, 2024

Pixi Dust Designs Tea Time Shaker Card

Hi everyone! Pixi Dust Designs recently released some very fun Tea Party themed products. I instantly fell in love the new Tea Pot Shaker set. The style of the tea pot is so cute and classic. Reminds me of a tea set I had when I was young that my grandma and I would use to have own little tea parties. Since I wasn't much of a tea drinker back then, we used strawberry flavored milk instead.  



For this card I have paired the Tea Pot with a dainty little tea cup and some pretty florals.  All Pixi Dust Design products I used are listed and linked below:
I die cut all the pieces from white card stock. I then used bending brushes with the following Catherine Pooler ink colors to color each piece before assembling:

- Do-Si-Do for all the pink parts of tea pot and cup
- Over Coffee for the tea and daisy centers
- Matcha for the leaves and background
- Catching Rays for the daisies
- Sixteen Candles for the tiny flowers



The "you warm my heart" sentiment is from an old My Favorite Things stamp set that I had in my stash.  Unfortunately it's been discontinued.  Here's one from Pixi Dust Designs that includes some fun tea sentiments: It's Par-Tea Time stamp set







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...