Monday, June 26, 2023

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown Final Day

It's the final day of the countdown which means the June release will be available tomorrow in the PTI shop at 10 pm ET.  I have two very summery cards to share today.  This may be quite obvious, but I'm completely obsessed with the new Beach Bag die set.  The beach bag works so well with all the new summer products in this release as you will see on my cards.  

This first card features a fun background created with the new Pleasing Pineapple Hot Foil Plate.  I used gold foil on white card stock and then ink blended over it with light pink. The foil resists the ink making it easy to colorize the background in any color you want.  

The bag, flip flops, and sunglasses are from the Go-To Beach Bag Gift Card Holder die set.  The sentiment I used is included in the Inside Greetings: Days of Summer stamp set. The two palm trees I had left over from my Tuck It: Travel card I made for day one of the countdown.  I made extra and they were just sitting on my desk. Thought they were too cute not to use so I added those on. 


This next card features lots of fun stamped images from the new Pack Your Suitcase set.  This stamp set does include a suitcase to hold all these travel necessities but I thought they also work perfectly in the Beach Bag.  


I'm loving this pink, yellow, and aqua palette for summer. These are some of my favorite PTI card stock and ink colors: Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, and Hawaiian Shores.  

For creating the stripes on the beach bag, I simply glued down skinny strips of the three colors onto a large panel of white card stock. Then I die cut the beach bag.  You could add more stripes or stamp a pattern onto the bag too.  So many possibilities!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Bee Stamps It's A Party Birthday Cards

Happy weekend crafty friends! We can never have too many birthday cards on hand and I have an easy to make design to share today which can b...