Friday, June 23, 2023

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown

It's that time again! The June release countdown for Papertrey Ink has begun.  This month's release is jam packed with so many fun products perfect for summertime projects.  I'm especially excited about the new Beach Bag Go-To Gift Card Holder set. You can make little custom beach bags which can be used on a card or as a stand alone gift card holder.   


There's so many options and accessories with this set. There's the hat, flip flops, a book, a smart phone, beach ball, shells, two styles of sunglasses, tassels, and fringe in addition to the dies that create the bag itself. 
I've used a bunch of bright colors and a rainbow plaid pattern to create my samples.  The Papertrey Ink card stock colors used are Summer Sunrise, Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shores, and Hibiscus Burst.  The plaid is an old Doodlebug pattern paper from my stash. 


These are so easy to assemble and decorate. The fun part is mixing and matching colors along with all the different accessories.  

I have also made a card with this set.  The beach bag nicely fills and A2 sized card base.   All the sentiments I've used on my samples today come from the new Just Sentiments: Days of Summer mini stamp set. 


Be sure to check out the PTI blog to see tons more samples from the team using this fun set. 

4 comments:

  1. Sharri Niehus ReevesJune 23, 2023 at 12:21 PM

    Really cute cards and perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Appreciate you stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  2. I love this beach bag summer set! I can't wait to purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate you stopping by my blog :)

      Delete

Honey Bee Stamps It's A Party Birthday Cards

Happy weekend crafty friends! We can never have too many birthday cards on hand and I have an easy to make design to share today which can b...