Monday, March 27, 2023

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown - Day 4

It's the last day of the March Release Countdown. Only one more sleep until you can shop! The release will be available tomorrow night (the 28th) at 10 pm ET in the PTI shop. 

One of my favorite sets from this release is the new Into the Blooms Gerber Daisy die set. These delightful daisies would be great for any type of card.  For today's card, I've combined them with the Larger Than Life Mom sentiment stamp and die.  


I die cut all the daisy layers from white card stock.  I then used a small bending brush to add color to each layer.  I started blending in the center in a circular motion making them lighter in color towards the outer edges of the petals. When I assembled my daisies I used small foam adhesive squares in between each layer to make them very dimensional.  I've posted a reel on Instagram showing a little of the assembly process for these.  -->Click here to watch the reel

This next card features the March Psalm Reflections stamp and Cornered Doily diesI used the corner dies to create a pretty background. I can see these doily dies getting a lot of use because they are a very quick and easy way to add lovely detail that's not too distracting. You might recognize the Tuck It die and Wildflower Fields stamps on this card too.  These also will be getting a lot of use in my card making.


There will be an Instagram Hop tomorrow at 2pm ET.  The team and guests will be showcasing more cards using all these new products.  See you then!



4 comments:

  1. Of all the cards I've been seeing for the release, your gerbera daisies card is my favorite! Love how you gently colored the petals. Perfection and love all rolled up in one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carol! I appreciate the sweet compliment :)

      Delete
  2. Your card is my favorite of the hop. I love the beautiful color composition and especially the the lovely color gradient on the petals of each flower. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate the sweet compliment! :)

      Delete

Sunny Studio Tropical Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I have a fun birthday card to share today. My card features a cute little parrot from the new Tropical Birds stamp set. I cr...