Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Spellbinders - Floral Reflection Release

Hello there! I have two cards to share today featuring new products from Spellbinders. The Floral Reflections Collection has some beautiful new dies and embossing folders.  I've created two very different cards using the new Tile Reflection 3D embossing folder for the background. 


For this first card, which is A2 size, I used the Tile Reflections Embossing Folder to emboss the pretty design onto some kraft card stock. I then used a white pigment ink pad to apply the ink direct to the paper. If you lightly brush the ink pad over top the embossed design, the ink will highlight the raised areas. I used one of the Essential Floral Reflection Etched dies to create a window in the center of my embossed panel. Next I filled the window with flower die cuts I created with the Sealed Wild Flower Etched dies



Here's the second card...  it is also an A2 size card design.  A CAS design, that's easy to mass produce and would make a great gift set of note cards.  


For this card I have again used the Tile Reflections Embossing Folder to create the background.   I then created a colorful focal point simply by layering the die cuts from the Essential Floral Reflection Etched set. I started with the largest and built the layers up by turning each layer 90 degrees. This was a quick and easy way to create a bright, bold, and impactful design. To complete this card I added a greeting in the center and some sequins for embellishment. Just a note is from the Smooth Lines Mix and Match Sentiments die set





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Studio Big Panda Card

Hi everyone! Sunny Studio has just launched their summer release. Today I'm showcasing one of the new stamp sets...  Big Panda .  I Cop...